Y type Strainer is the filtration equipment which is to prevent impurities in the flow media from flowing into the back-end equipment. The strainer is usually being installed before the Water.
?- Face to face: DIN3202-F1 / BS 2080
?- Flanges: BS4504 / EN 1092-2 PN10/16
?- Pressure Rate: PN10/16
?- Hydraulic pressure test to EN12266? 1.5 x PN
?- Coating: Fusion bonded epoxy coating
?- Medium: Neutral water, Drinking water, Sewage
?- Temperature Range: 0℃ - 80℃
?- Bonnet and cover bolts are in A2-70 (AISI 304),
?- Coating - Electrostatically applied fusion bonded epoxy coating inside & outside for excellent corrosion resistance. Standard color RAL 5005, other colors upon request.
?- Designed and built to widely recognized standards.
?- 100% testing before packing and delivery
Storage & Maintenance
1. For long-term storage Y Strainer should be placed in a cool dry place, not allow to be stored or stacked in the open air.
(1) Check whether the working condition is matched with the strainer pressure, temperature, corrosion resistance or not before installation;
(2) Attention should be paid that the flow direction of the medium should be in line with the arrow direction on the valve body when installing the strainer;
(3) Both sides of the flange connections must be parallel and coaxial;
(4) Check all the fasteners are loose, damaged or not;
(5) Fasten the flange bolts symmetrically and alternately;
(6) The daily sewage treatment can be done as long as removing the sewage bolts;
(7) After long-term use by extracting the sewage cover can do the filter for cleaning and remove the retained impurities on the screen.